Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SKY.HD Skin +cool tv guide skin

No I never got to. I had upgraded to VIX before I saw it however with Coolman releasing CoolTVGuide on Vix i'll have a look! It's look great by the way! Great work mate! :cool:
 
V7.0 of CoolTVGuide is out now:
Code:
http://www.cooltvguide.com/
 
I just tried version 0.7

On Vu+ solo2 there are problems with the EPG when using this skin.
whatever program you highlight becomes unreadable.

Same problem I saw v0.7

Also, the epg itself would look nicer with blue colours rather than green tones.
 
? there aren't any green tones. Please take a screenshot or a picture and upload
 
I just tried version 0.7

On Vu+ solo2 there are problems with the EPG when using this skin.
whatever program you highlight becomes unreadable.

Same problem I saw v0.7

Also, the epg itself would look nicer with blue colours rather than green tones.
Remember in cool TV guide settings to change the skin to skin design and then press red to save!
 
? there aren't any green tones. Please take a screenshot or a picture and upload
I removed it, I didn't take a picture, I guess I assumed others saw the same problem and it was known.
I shall take a picture if I have the same problem when I try the next version.

I installed the Sly HD skin (not the cool tv guide). when I pressed EPG I the highlighted programme could not be read and the boxes were green.

Remember in cool TV guide settings to change the skin to skin design and then press red to save!

I am not talking about cool tv guide, I am talking about the sly hd skin
 
I am not talking about cool tv guide, I am talking about the sly hd skin

Your in the wrong thread then as this skin is built over the CoolTV plugin it is not a skin in the same sense as a full enigma2 skin. Do you mean Fraggles sky skin ?, which is a full Enigma2 based skin.
 
Your in the wrong thread then as this skin is built over the CoolTV plugin it is not a skin in the same sense as a full enigma2 skin. Do you mean Fraggles sky skin ?, which is a full Enigma2 based skin.

And please explain how this is not a full enigma skin?!?
 
And please explain how this is not a full enigma skin?!?

It's not a full enigma2 skin as it requires a third party plugin to be installed first aka the CoolTV plugin, where as a full blown enigma2 skin does not and will work on a bare bones Virgin image, thats all i meant.
 
Yeah but.. It does not need CoolTvGuide to work, it is a skin in itself without CoolTvGuide
 
Yeah but.. It does not need CoolTvGuide to work, it is a skin in itself without CoolTvGuide

If that is the case then i stand corrected and offer you my sincere apologies.
 
Sorry this took a long time to upload. My ipk creator is not working for some reason so you will just have to overwrite the old files using dcc.

v0.7
Massive update to cool tv guide. Looks A lot more like sky now :)
Added new buttons
Now and next in second infobar screen
New movie selection screen. 'Sky planner'
New record icon



skin looking great - Do i just upload the entire usr folder to /usr ?
 
yep, then apply the skin in settings, reboot and if you are using cooltv guide go to its settings and change skin to skin design and press red to save!:)
 
Presume you will already know but the play/pause/rewind/fast forward icons are not displaying at all. Just a blue square appears in the middle of the screen. I'm using an amiko alien 2 if that makes any difference.
 
This thread very quiet... any update OP?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
@ abell431 i think version 7 is great but can you tell me how to add a signal info on the skin either on first infobar or second in db value
Keep up the good work
 
Let me just start by saying I'm a complete noob with all this enigma 2 stuff and I'm really interested in getting to know what's what. Anyways.... what images are fully compatible with this skin to this day? I seen something about cooltvguide got updated to work with vix, so does this mean the skin now works on this image? Reason I ask is because I've just ordered a Vu Uno and I definitely want this wicked skin on my box so want to chose a compatible image.. Nice one!!! :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top