Hi this is my first skin and I used the skin elegance.hd as a base. It is spposed to resemble the sky hd box. It took me quite long to make and I still have other things to finish off but I hope you like it.
The only cool tv guide screen that I have finished is cool tiny guide, I should be able to sort the other ones out when I have time.
I am not sure how to create an ipk package so just ftp the file into the skins folder
Tested only on Nbox 5800sx
For me second infobar is not working. If it is working for somebody else or if you know how to fix it please tell me. Thanks
To install skin
copy font to usr/lib/share/fonts
copy skin to usr/lib/share/enigma2
To install the cool tv guide skin just ftp the files into the right place in user/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/CoolTvGuide/Cool3d/mydesign
and
user/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/CoolTvGuide/Cool3d/menu
and user/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/CoolTvGuide/CoolSkin
Thanks and please leave feedback
View attachment 30418View attachment 30419View attachment 30420
Downloads -
=============================
Here is v0.2
Things have been tidied up a bit
Created an ipk package that should work
Changed the listbox selected to be more like sky
sencond infobar still not working for me( as seen in pic)
New bootlogo
View attachment 30435View attachment 30437 View attachment 30436View attachment 30438View attachment 30440