I think I have found a weird bug: If I use a large bouquets list, for example Cyrus settings with about 100 bouquets, satellite and provider list channel switch becomes slow and remote is laggy. Weird thing is, that channel switch via bouquet lists is still fast without any lag.
I checked Enigma2's cpu usage with 'top' and there was a big difference between if I used bouquet list or if I used satellite or provider list to switch the same channels. For example SD RAI 1, 2 and 3 in Hotbird.
If I limit bouquets.tv to about 10 entries, the lag disappers. OpenATV 4.0 also has the same problem. But OpenPli 4 doesn't have the problem, it works without lag.
I checked Enigma2's cpu usage with 'top' and there was a big difference between if I used bouquet list or if I used satellite or provider list to switch the same channels. For example SD RAI 1, 2 and 3 in Hotbird.
If I limit bouquets.tv to about 10 entries, the lag disappers. OpenATV 4.0 also has the same problem. But OpenPli 4 doesn't have the problem, it works without lag.