Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Software update

rob77

New member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

I have a vu+ solo2 with openvix 5.2 installed. I just have a question regarding updates.

The image I have on there is version 004 and I have gone in to the software menu and done all the updates. Does this mean I do not need to flash the latest 005 version? Are all the updates included when I do a software update?

Many thanks
 
Yes, a software update means everything is updated. You do not need to flash latest image every time.
 
Would I need to flash once the build changes from build 5.2 to say 5.3?
 
rob77 said:
Would I need to flash once the build changes from build 5.2 to say 5.3?
Correct.

If there was a problem with performing a software update and users had to flash image, we would post on forum.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top