Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Solo 4K Openvix Oscam has huge ecm times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashybasher

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

Recently upgraded from an old Vu+Duo running CCcam without any ecm issues at all to this Solo4k box. Took me a while to find out that this box will not run CCcam at all and that oscam was my only choice :( The ecm times to the server are all over the place with stopping and glitching on channels that used to work just fine with my Duo and CCcam. I am now beginning to wish I had never bought this new box as Oscam appears to be more trouble than it is worth. I used the conversion tool to convert my cccam.cfg file to an oscam.server file. Is there any way at all to get the Oscam ecm times down again? I heard talk that mgcamd was available for ARM but when I use my plugins download only Oscam is available to me.

Need some help with one guys as its driving me nuts!!

Cheers Ashy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top