N
No1gooner
Guest
hi all
i'm at the point where i'm thinking of sending my twin tuner edision os mini back, the problem I've had with cross epg has not gone away, the box fails to download epg data at the time I've set to it to download, every morning the box is not showing up to date epg info or cross epg has caused the box to crash causing my hdd to go blank, I've already had a lengthy discussion about this in a separate thread as some here are aware which solved the issue with epg being downloaded on tuner a whilst tuner b was busy but this seems to now be something separate, I've tried everything i can think off but i can't rectify the problem, epg is set to save to hdd, I've tried deleting cross epg completely and installing again, initialising my hdd again and making sure its mounted ext 4 etc.
if i do a manual download of cross epg it works fine so I'm really at a loss to what is wrong, my single tuner os mini which is set up exactly the same works fine with no issues with exactly the same settings.
if someone can please help me try to get this working properly it would be much appreciated as the box has not worked right in the just over a week I've had it, I really don't want to give up on it but at the moment I'm really disappointed I'm just hoping one of you clever lot can help me get to the bottom of this!
I've attached the de-bug log from this morning after the failed cross epg download.
thanks in advance
i'm at the point where i'm thinking of sending my twin tuner edision os mini back, the problem I've had with cross epg has not gone away, the box fails to download epg data at the time I've set to it to download, every morning the box is not showing up to date epg info or cross epg has caused the box to crash causing my hdd to go blank, I've already had a lengthy discussion about this in a separate thread as some here are aware which solved the issue with epg being downloaded on tuner a whilst tuner b was busy but this seems to now be something separate, I've tried everything i can think off but i can't rectify the problem, epg is set to save to hdd, I've tried deleting cross epg completely and installing again, initialising my hdd again and making sure its mounted ext 4 etc.
if i do a manual download of cross epg it works fine so I'm really at a loss to what is wrong, my single tuner os mini which is set up exactly the same works fine with no issues with exactly the same settings.
if someone can please help me try to get this working properly it would be much appreciated as the box has not worked right in the just over a week I've had it, I really don't want to give up on it but at the moment I'm really disappointed I'm just hoping one of you clever lot can help me get to the bottom of this!
I've attached the de-bug log from this morning after the failed cross epg download.
thanks in advance
