Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] [Solved] can someone please help me solve my cross epg issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter No1gooner
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok will send the hdd with the box hopefully there will be a end to this soon lol
 
i tried the usb and it seemed OK, but then again my hdd seemed to wake each and every time when I was testing cross epg to download automatically, the problem only seemed to occur at the time when I have the epg set to download but a couple of times seemed to work ok so don't know if it was just having a good day with the morning download on the usb, I packaged the box up with my hdd and sent back to WOS yesterday so hopefully I should have a positive update soon when it returns.
 
Just want to say a big thank you to WOS and the forum members that helped me diagnose the issue I was having, after sending the box and my HDD back to WOS it was confirmed the issue was with my HDD, WOS supplied me with a new HDD and the box has been up and running for 2 days with no issues, it's now working perfectly!:thumbsup:
 
I posted this on 11/05:

"Sound to me like it is losing the connection to the hard drive try a different usb lead if external and check all connections to it. Try a different hard drive or even a usb stick just to confirm."

That would have saved you sending the box back!
 
Yes you was correct in your comment but there's no need with the 'I told you so' comment I posted to thank for everyone's help, if you read the thread in its entirety then I also wanted to see if I had a tuner fault (which is turns out I haven't) so sending the box back which I might add was paid for by WOS was nessasary to determine the fault and rule out one or the other, it didn't hurt to get that second opinion with someone else actually testing the box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top