I`m trying to flash my new solo 4k with openvix 4.2.001
I put the usb in thr front usbreader og turn the solo 4k on with the power button on the back. After some seconds it tells me to push the power button on the front. I do sow. And the it says reading usb..... After a little while it says flashing image. And ther it stops. It have been standing like that now for 30 min now.
It is a brand new box. It have never been used
I put the usb in thr front usbreader og turn the solo 4k on with the power button on the back. After some seconds it tells me to push the power button on the front. I do sow. And the it says reading usb..... After a little while it says flashing image. And ther it stops. It have been standing like that now for 30 min now.
It is a brand new box. It have never been used
