Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Streaming videos on solo 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dyno
  • Start date Start date
D

Dyno

Guest
Hi guys, this is prob abit of a newbie question but how would I go about watching videos on my vu solo 2
I have media portal but the in YouTube function, I can't seem to be able to search for the video I want to watch, just what's on the feeds.

Also say I want to watch a embedded video on eg promotocross.com, is there anyway I can stream the video threw my box, instead of using the laptop and linking it to the TV.

Thanks guys
 
Hi,
it is part of Opera which is part of HbbTV. Even though HbbTV does not make a lot of sense in the UK it might be useful as you get a good browser (Opera) and Youtube TV installed.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top