quartermain
New member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2015
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
I have one satellite tuner tuned to UK FreeSat and three terrestrial tuned to UK FreeView. I use the web based EPG to program up the week's recordings on Saturday mornings. The EPG is buggy but I can work around the bugs, until today.
If I look at today or tomorrow all is fine. If I look at other days, entire channels are missing from the EPG. Earlier today if I looked at Monday, BBC One HD and BBC Two HD were missing. Now they are back. However if I look at Tuesday, ITV HD is missing. It's back for Wednesday and Thursday but missing again on Friday. On Wednesday and Thursday ITV2 and ITV3 are present but show no data after 09:35. On Friday ITV3 is missing.
The on-screen EPG behaviour depends on the channel I'm tuned to. If I select BBC One HD FreeSat then I see nothing for ITV HD FreeView for Tuesday. However if I tune to that channel then the EPG for Tuesday is populated.
Do I need a factory reset? I've not made any changes for five months or so, in fact the box has been left on pretty much all that time.
If I look at today or tomorrow all is fine. If I look at other days, entire channels are missing from the EPG. Earlier today if I looked at Monday, BBC One HD and BBC Two HD were missing. Now they are back. However if I look at Tuesday, ITV HD is missing. It's back for Wednesday and Thursday but missing again on Friday. On Wednesday and Thursday ITV2 and ITV3 are present but show no data after 09:35. On Friday ITV3 is missing.
The on-screen EPG behaviour depends on the channel I'm tuned to. If I select BBC One HD FreeSat then I see nothing for ITV HD FreeView for Tuesday. However if I tune to that channel then the EPG for Tuesday is populated.
Do I need a factory reset? I've not made any changes for five months or so, in fact the box has been left on pretty much all that time.