Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] TBS 5925 USB Tuner

maxben

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Thanks for including kernel support for the TBS tuners in 4.2.001, the advantage of this tuner is that it can tune 'multistream' channels but to do this it also needs the enigma patches which appear not to be included with this build.

The E2 patches will enable the extra 3 parameters as shown at the bottom in the screenshot to enable multistream tuning as shown.

Wili you please include the E2 patches in the next update.

Thanks
2016-08-14_210239.webp
 
AFAIK all patches required are listed in this post on pli forum

Code:
http://forums.openpli.org/topic/30113-tbs-5925/?view=findpost&p=539733

Also OpenATV have it included in their 5.4

Thanks
 
Look forward to that, thanks

Image just for information

multistream-suchlauf.webp
 
Will you please include the E2 patches in the next update.
None of us has the device to test. If I give you a test image can you try it to see if it works properly for you?
 
downloading now very sloooowly, will have dinner then give it a go :)
 
I've just installed release 4.2.003, and the multistream tuning options aren't yet showing up with my TBS5925 tuner -- unless there's some subtle way of switching them on that I haven't yet discovered.
 
Multistream with the TBS5925 is still in the testing phase at the moment and there are still some issues so is not included with 4.2.003.
 
Cheers, keep us informed dude, may be looking to purchase one when it is done.
 
Guys, can I have a list of STBs you are using so I can get some test images built.

Also we need to know that the lamedb produced is compatible with settings editors before there is any chance of this being pushed to the release image.
 
DreamBoxEdit added support for multistream since version 7.0.0.0 and it's what I use anyway.

Changes in 7.0.0.0
- added support for multistream MIS/PLS (fully editable in satellites.xml editor, service details, transponder edit)

edit_sats.webp

TP_edit.webp


It still doesn't seem to like ABM format but that's not really a problem, if reading from the box ABM bouquets can just be deleted first and then scanned again when returned to box.

E-Channelizer reads ok including ABM bouquets but I couldn't find anyway to edit ms details but then again I didn't try very hard as I prefer Dreamboxedit
 
And does multistream survive an ABM scan?

Also we need to solve problems in transponder info.

And lastly we needs to check how settings from this will work on an image without this.
 
Is it not just as easy as "have a little peek at the openatv commit"?
 
What for? We already have a working multistream image. Just need some feedback for tweaking.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top