Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Time in Vix

tappari

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
600
Reaction score
2
Points
0
For some reason it seems to be that time in Duo2 with 027 image is delayed. A bit slow what it should be from transmitter when in terrestrial network.
 
Let me add what the problem is. If I do timer recording with ViX 027 with my Duo2, the recording does not start when it was supposed to start, but later.
If I do the same recording with my Ultimo 4K having ATV image, recording is ok. It starts recording the time when it was supposted to start.
 
no problems here on duo2 with 027
 
no problems here on duo2 with 027

Very easy to say. But does not help me. At the moment I`m testing this in my Duo2 booting it to ATV with openboot. Let`s see how it operates.
 
Last edited:
2 times vu duo2 here and no problems at all with recordings on latest image.My recordings are set to start 5 min before starting time an no problems..Thats what I meant.Maybe do a reflash of the box.Nobody else mentioned that problem to.
 
Not much, maybe 20 seconds. But I`m just wondering why? Very easy to compare since Ultimo 4K is only 1,5 meters away with another image.
 
Funny you posted this. I've been noticing mainly recordings on cbeebies being out ie arresting starting too early and missing end. Then last Sat just by chance I noticed the time on epg was 4 mins faster than my mobile. I've amended time settings to sync with the other option(can't remember it now) and not noticed out of sync yet but suppose recordings will be the real tell tale sign if fixed and I don't record much. I would have been on .26 then and on .27 now but it has been happening way before .26.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
You can sync the time from the broadcast signals or via the Internet (using NTP)?
Which are you using and is it set to the same source on both Vix and ATV?
 
Me, I'm just VIX on a duo2 and used default settings previously fyi.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
You can sync the time from the broadcast signals or via the Internet (using NTP)?
Which are you using and is it set to the same source on both Vix and ATV?

Both are sync`t to terrestrial signal. That in practice means Finnish broadcaster Yle1.
To give you some idea what yle means:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yle
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top