B
bartjunited
Guest
Yesterday evening I think my box crashed whilst trying to record.
When i turned it on I noticed that there was no EPG which is usually the case when the box crashes.
Now when trying to run Cross EPG or ABM I get the error Timeour for tuner lock.
I have 2 feeds going into the box
nothing is recording
swap file still exists.
any ideas, ive looked at other posts and didnt see a resolution other than trying to rebuild the box which I dont want to do
When i turned it on I noticed that there was no EPG which is usually the case when the box crashes.
Now when trying to run Cross EPG or ABM I get the error Timeour for tuner lock.
I have 2 feeds going into the box
nothing is recording
swap file still exists.
any ideas, ive looked at other posts and didnt see a resolution other than trying to rebuild the box which I dont want to do
