Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Timeshift and Recordings

crx

New member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
I have my duo 2 set that timeshift comes on after 2 seconds but wanted to know If I'm watching a programme and half way through decide I want to record it is there a way of recording from the start instead of halfway through?
 
Press the record button and you will be prompted as to what you want to do. If the timeshift buffer includes more than one "event/program" you will be able to pick. It takes a long time and does not work on all receivers.
 

Attachments

  • timeshift record options.webp
    timeshift record options.webp
    11 KB · Views: 26
Apologies for the late reply, I should have described it better I meant if not in timeshift can a programme be recorded from the start if its being watched similar to sly's setup?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top