Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Timeshift with another button

  • Thread starter Thread starter FTS
  • Start date Start date
F

FTS

Guest
I've been trying to get the yellow button to work as the play/pause button.

If I use the et mqb then I lose the vix epg so I have to use mqb from the feed which looks like it's for the VU.

When I look at the play and pause xml they both use this code and using the play/pause button works as expected:-

Code:
<xml>
	<Menu>
		<content>
			<name>Start Timeshift</name>
			<sel>1</sel>
			<code><![CDATA[from Screens.InfoBar import InfoBar
if InfoBar and InfoBar.instance:
	InfoBar.startTimeshift(InfoBar.instance)]]></code>
		</content>
	</Menu>
</xml>

But when I put this info in the yellow button it doesn't work right, it only pauses. What gives?

Version 344.
 
Any help on the above? I'd also like to remap the stop button too.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top