Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

trouble streaming from vu duo to kodi 15.2 android box

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
hi guys im after a little help, got my hands on a quad core android box, set it up using the vu+ pvr addon on kodi 15.2 isengard to stream from either of my vu duos. I am using powerline adaptors over my LAN to and from both the boxes.

The problem is I cant get a steady stream from any SD channel. it is very laggy!!! any ideas anybody? I'm wondering if it is a problem with the kodi add on, I say this as I can stream without any problems what so ever to my mobile phone and Ipad using wifi in my house, using different 3rd party apps!

help or advice greatly appreciated!
 
I'm wondering if it is a problem with the kodi add on, I say this as I can stream without any problems what so ever to my mobile phone and Ipad using wifi in my house, using different 3rd party apps!
Think you've answered your own question so?
 
Well I was just after clarification if anybody had it working properly, I suppose.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top