Rahat786786
New member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2012
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
Not totally sure if this is the right section for this.
I have updated to the latest version of openvix.
I have two DVB S-2 tuners pointing at 28.2e.
Tuner B was fine, Tuner A was giving me a cannot read data error using ABM. I noticed that Tuner A signal was the same as tuner B for certain channels but for some channels the signal would start off ok but then drop to 0 and the lock would go from ticked to unticked (checked using signal finder).
I swapped the cables around and now Tuner A is fine and B has the issue so its definitely a cable or dish issue.
What do you think this is? Some channels get strong signal but others dont. This only happens on one of the tuners connected to the same dish and lnb as the fully working tuner. The dish is the standard sky one.
Thanks!
Not totally sure if this is the right section for this.
I have updated to the latest version of openvix.
I have two DVB S-2 tuners pointing at 28.2e.
Tuner B was fine, Tuner A was giving me a cannot read data error using ABM. I noticed that Tuner A signal was the same as tuner B for certain channels but for some channels the signal would start off ok but then drop to 0 and the lock would go from ticked to unticked (checked using signal finder).
I swapped the cables around and now Tuner A is fine and B has the issue so its definitely a cable or dish issue.
What do you think this is? Some channels get strong signal but others dont. This only happens on one of the tuners connected to the same dish and lnb as the fully working tuner. The dish is the standard sky one.
Thanks!