ccs
ViX Beta Tester
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5,836
- Reaction score
- 5
- Points
- 0
I usually set timers to go into deep standby after they've finished.
While investigating a DVB-C/T/T2 problem, I started getting the message...
"Recording(s) are in progress or coming up in a few seconds! Really shutdown now?"
There were no recordings in progress, or due soon, so I put it down to the testing process.
The odd thing is, that if I "Really do shutdown now", the box goes into deep standby and then boots up again about 2 minutes later.
A subsequent deep standby works ok.
However, it's happening all the time now. I tried it out on a backup image from Hades 18, and there were no problems.
I've rebuilt all autotimers from scratch and still it happens.
Netstat shows no outside connections, they should be blocked by the router anyway.
Could the recording that is finishing still be flagged as "in progress".
While investigating a DVB-C/T/T2 problem, I started getting the message...
"Recording(s) are in progress or coming up in a few seconds! Really shutdown now?"
There were no recordings in progress, or due soon, so I put it down to the testing process.
The odd thing is, that if I "Really do shutdown now", the box goes into deep standby and then boots up again about 2 minutes later.
A subsequent deep standby works ok.
However, it's happening all the time now. I tried it out on a backup image from Hades 18, and there were no problems.
I've rebuilt all autotimers from scratch and still it happens.
Netstat shows no outside connections, they should be blocked by the router anyway.
Could the recording that is finishing still be flagged as "in progress".
