Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] update stuck?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gf_gollum
  • Start date Start date
G

gf_gollum

Guest
I just checked about updating 4.1 and the system told me there was a new stable update available - so I rang the update - that was 1 hour ago - and it still says theupgrade is in progress and could take a few minutes (yes - the download and backup appeared sucecssful)
is it OK to power it off and restart the box?
 
Did update yesterday and box restarted fine but here image still shows 1 update but no further info.You can restart your box.If problems just reflash and restore.I think it is a bug but have not started a new topic on it;
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top