Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] VIX 164 Streaming channels default to 3D

pheonix , it was all i asked , nothing more and abu has dealt with it
 
The bug is being looked at. Thank you for all those who reported/confirmed it.

Can we leave the thread as it is until tests are required?
 
I have a couple of streams added to my channel bouquet (Landscape HD - not shown in 3D). With Apollo 164, when I switch to a IPstream channel, it switches the Duo2 to 3D 'side by side' setting by default.

I can alter it by going to 'OFF' by going to the system/user interface/3D Settings but when I press 'green' SAVE, it doesn't remember the setting for the next time I go to the channel.

Previous images <163 didn't do this and remembered the 'auto' setting.

Just reporting a possible bug - it's not a major issue for me.

Keep up the good work Vix team!

All working OK with 165. :wave:
 
I don't have build 165 available for download despite enabling unstable feeds. How come?
 
Build 165 has been released.

If you are on image less than 155, you have to flash new image with no restore (USB or image manger)
If you are between 155-164, you can perform an online update as normal

[STRIKE]If you are on 164. There was an issue with the feeds status on this image. You wont be able to perform an update through the remote.
Option 1. Create a setting backup. Flash 165 by USB/Image Manager. Perform a restore at first install wizard.
Option 2. Use telnet command to update. There is a guide on telnet commands in signature[/STRIKE]
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top