thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
I have a couple of streams added to my channel bouquet (Landscape HD - not shown in 3D). With Apollo 164, when I switch to a IPstream channel, it switches the Duo2 to 3D 'side by side' setting by default.
I can alter it by going to 'OFF' by going to the system/user interface/3D Settings but when I press 'green' SAVE, it doesn't remember the setting for the next time I go to the channel.
Previous images <163 didn't do this and remembered the 'auto' setting.
Just reporting a possible bug - it's not a major issue for me.
Keep up the good work Vix team!
I can alter it by going to 'OFF' by going to the system/user interface/3D Settings but when I press 'green' SAVE, it doesn't remember the setting for the next time I go to the channel.
Previous images <163 didn't do this and remembered the 'auto' setting.
Just reporting a possible bug - it's not a major issue for me.
Keep up the good work Vix team!