Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Vix 5.4 and winSCP access denied

psionguy

Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have tried the vix 5.4 but have an issue using winSCP to access my system files, when I try I get access denied. I see there is a way using putty, but is there a workaround for winSCP?
 
Have seen that thread, but does not cover winSCP
 
Isn't winSCP an FTP client?
 
It covers any network access to your receiver. You need to set a password in network settings.
 
Yes, but the instruction cover putty which I do not use.

Am I missing something here?
 
Does the password in the receiver cover the logon to winSCP or does it just allow to me to enter password into winSCP, so 2 passwords required to login?
Thanks for the response.
 
1. Set a password on receiver.
2. When you use winscp or any FTP client, you have to use a username (root) and password (whatever you set in step 1)

Blank password are not allowed any more
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top