Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

sory but 'STV' is not included in the stream data from FreeSat or SkyUK, and i am not going to start hacking it in, as if the transponder moves i would have keep adjust the 'hack', so but you will have to wait till either provider add's to there sat stream

Hi Andy, that can't be true as STV SD is part of sky and if I don't select HD swap 103 will be STV SD.
 
OK, still trying to clean out Lraizer's Autobouquet- after deleting (red Button) the extension no longer appears in the installed extensions list, but still appears both in the plugins installed and in Service Searching - this is the code added way back when someone other than Lraizer turned it into a proper installable IPK.
So how do I remove this part of the code??? ... and Yes I have rebooted
Ok, used a hammer and just deleted everything:)
 
OK, upgraded and set up AutosBouquetMaker.
Initially ticked Sky and Freesat and hit scan ..... ran for a long time 3 - 4 mins (I made a coffee), tried sucking into Dreamedit to tailor ------ killed it after 5 mins (and I have a fast PC)
Reset up bouquets to original (includes German channels), reran with HD swap (missed tick) and no Freesat). Much faster 90 seconds.
Tried Dreamedit, to resort order of Bouquets ... took 8 minutes to suck in the bouquets.

Comments: 1) to make this manageable, can we have an option to delete non-required Bouquets such as Adult, other than tick as Hidden?
2) on HD swap is only on All Channels, Entertainment reverts back to SD.... can we stick to HD swap?
3) obviously there is an awful lot of data in the bouquets, because Dreamedit seems to be screwed, even clicking on one bouquet puts it in a long wait, editing is going to be a pain.
 
3) obviously there is an awful lot of data in the bouquets, because Dreamedit seems to be screwed, even clicking on one bouquet puts it in a long wait, editing is going to be a pain.
DreamEdit is always slow; give DreamSet a try. A beauty and much faster.
 
Also when I rearrange the bouquets to put mine at the top, can the plug in leave them there??????
 
i gues you did not remove your all bouquets created by the old plugin, so now you have 2 sets

How do I remove one set Bouquets on 28.2E. The previous AutoBoquuet which I installed through the feeds (before update) is not in the Plugin menu anymore. Also, I keep on geting spinning Vix when I press EPG, and sometimes the box crashes on EPG. It was working perfectly before update. What should I do?
 
You were very lucky to get dreambox edit to work with them at all..

I have been using this new plugin for a few weeks.. and never could get it to open properly in DB Edit..

I remember Andy saying something about DB Edit does not know how to read/cope with the new way the place holders are intergrated..

Im sure Andy will correct me if i am wrong here..
 
You were very lucky to get dreambox edit to work with them at all..
.
Fortunately I like coffee, have a good machine, and "sometimes" patience, although after 8 mins you start to wonder :)
 
DreamEdit is always slow; give DreamSet a try. A beauty and much faster.

Rob, i have just tried DreamSet 2.36, and when it reads in the bouquets, it only "sees" my original bouquets, not the new generated ones :confused:
Any ideas???? The receiver shows and uses the new generated bouquets, and Dreamset on transfer/read just shows the originals, I thought I was seeing things, but.........
 
Hmmm, you're right indeed. No idea then, but apparently DreamSet is not a solution either.
The same applies to streams.

For me it's no big deal: I use Dreamset for my own bouquets, and let the plugins (ABM & RemoteStreamConvertor) run to make the additional ones.
 
Great plugin but only issues are HD channel swap, the sky sports interactive channels are missing and wish there was a way to have channel names like 101 - BBC HD rather than using the show channel numbers as it doesn't look as good in my opinion.
 
it takes so long to open in dreambox edit because theres 65535 channels in the main bouquet not sure if this is a bug or not
 
Got the HD swap working but and have both skyuk and freesat on. The freesat bouquet numbering starts from 60000+ which doesn't fit into the screen and the hd bouquet only has 2 channels.

Also, i really hope we get that feature to customize channel numbers.
 
Hi
Great addition and for me works well

I can only see one problem I get two HD bouquets, one has all the channels and the other just has BBC 1 HD and Channel 4 HD!!

Box is a Vu+ Uno and updates the bouquets in 45 sec flat ... cool

Steve
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Great addition and for me works well

I can only see one problem I get two HD bouquets, one has all the channels and the other just has BBC 1 HD and Channel 4 HD!!

Box is a Vu+ Uno and updates the bouquets in 45 sec flat ... cool

Steve

Highlight the bouquet with nothing in it..
Then press menu..
Then highlight "remove bouquet"..
Then press ok..

Now its gone.. and you can run the plugin again..
 
This is brilliant, thanks VIX team, the image just keeps getting better. Is there any way to enable say the blue button inside the "keep Bouquets" to put a tick in every box? It's just taken me 15 mins to tick every box in my customised motor settings. Or am I missing something?

Once again, thanks for this

micscave
 
I removed the bouquet as suggested but it comes back on the next run :-(

Steve

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
 
Is there a way i can re-order this say movies first then sports etc, cos everytime i reorder and run it again it seems to go back to default.

i dont understand what generate main bouquet does if set to custom as all i can choose in options is fav tv.

Thanks
 
This is a great plugin. Very Quick.

One suggestion so far that has already been mentioned, having the channel numbers in the channel name would be nice.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top