Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vix image update software greem flashing light

icemen

New member
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello

I have to manually check every now & again to see if a new software update is available
I know there is a setting where the green flashing light flashes on the screen when you press select button to show channel information.
I had it turned off ages ago but would like to switch it back on now to notify me, can someone guild me how to activate it again?
Running latest vix image on vu solo 2

thanks
Ansar
 
No that not it, Abu Bainaz has it on his signature Openvix stable & the green circle with the arrows.
Whenever there is an image update it flashes so you know, I don't where to turn it on from, can anyone help?
 
No that not it, Abu Bainaz has it on his signature Openvix stable & the green circle with the arrows.
Whenever there is an image update it flashes so you know, I don't where to turn it on from, can anyone help?

As said above.

Press menu
Goto setup / system / software update
Let it check for updates, then on the next selection screen, press the menu button again.
This takes you to "update settings"

Then enable "background check".

I also had to ask where this was as it is not obvious.
Maybe it could be made easier to find?
 
Last edited:
Not all skins have the update notification.

Is it really hard to put the actual number of image instead of being vague by saying "latest" one.
 
No that not it, Abu Bainaz has it on his signature Openvix stable & the green circle with the arrows.
Whenever there is an image update it flashes so you know, I don't where to turn it on from, can anyone help?

I have the eighty skin and this does not flash green when an update is available, although I have the setting to inform me of update and I need to manually update the receiver. change skins and check when an update is available.

the update in Abu's signature is show on the forum the status of any pending update. normally green is fine and yellow is where vix are making changes ready for update.
 
Sorry image is 5.1.032 and skin is standard vix night hd skin the image comes with i havent changed no skins
 
But if your on the last image available it cant show new update as its not released,when there is an update maybe then your image will let you know then?
I have never switched default settings to off and i get an update available on all boxes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top