Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2.100 - 21/07/2011

hi
anybody know's in this version how I can rewind the subtitle in subtitle player?in the prevoius vix image with left and right key I could forward and rewind the subtitle.but in this image I can't
 
it doesnt seem to like ur http port in webinterface

Code:
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py", line 855, in startListening
CannotListenError: Couldn't listen on 0.0.0.0:100: [Errno 125] Address already in use.

try this, try changing your http port in the webinterface plugin and then try doing the update. if not then you might have to backup ur settings via backup manager, also backup ur image via image manager and do a new flash of vix 2.2.100 (which is the latest on the forum here) and then do an online update and see if those steps fix it.

Thanks Punisher that seems to have fixed the problem. I already had the current image as I could not get it to work either from Backup or image backup, so started again. Have changed the port and done a successful online update.

:thumbsup:
 
glad u sorted mate, im not sure why that happens, its happened to me a few times so i just put random http port and it does the trick but aslong as u up and running :thumbsup: :D
 
After the initial smooth upgrade to Vix 2.1, it has all gone very wrong when I did the new updates today. Continual green loop, even tried to load my saved image using an usb stick, but the same problem. I have had to start from the beginning to get my VU+ working again. I am reluctant to do the upgrade until we can establish what the issue is.

Log ref 131168715

that ref does not exist, are you shire it is the REF: given by the screen and not your file name.

EDIT: i see punisher has gotten you working, good job punisher :thumbsup:
 
Did anyone managed to change position of permanent clock plugin to left or right corner ? In the 2.1 it still worked... in 2.2.1 it seem to be stuck in the upper middle of the screen
I use the default skin and in system/permanent clock i select change position. Then no key on the remote allow me to change the position...the clock doesn't move a bit.
Any clue ?
Thank you!!
 
Did anyone managed to change position of permanent clock plugin to left or right corner ? In the 2.1 it still worked... in 2.2.1 it seem to be stuck in the upper middle of the screen
I use the default skin and in system/permanent clock i select change position. Then no key on the remote allow me to change the position...the clock doesn't move a bit.
Any clue ?
Thank you!!
bug found, update coming soon.
 
Don't know whether it's just me but I'm certain I used to be able to use the '0' button to toggle between the current channel and the previous channel, doesn't seem to be working on this new version.

Any thoughts, have I a missed a set-up option somewhere? I do have the panic button option set to 'no' in the 'customize' set-up panel.
 
O is the panic button and will wipe your channel history;);), As punisher said its < > arrows to move back and forth for the channel.
 
In the updates, i noticed when playing from record program press play and ok, then pause and when i click pause to play it again or press play button it goes back to the media file menu insted of continuing from last pause, it plays from beginning of file for approx 1-2 secs then continues where i last paused.
This was corrected in last image but seems to be back.
In last image i pressed pause and it pauses, then press play and it plays no issues from last pause.
Can this be corrected.
Thanks
 
In the updates, i noticed when playing from record program press play and ok, then pause and when i click pause to play it again or press play button it goes back to the media file menu insted of continuing from last pause, it plays from beginning of file for approx 1-2 secs then continues where i last paused.
This was corrected in last image but seems to be back.
In last image i pressed pause and it pauses, then press play and it plays no issues from last pause.
Can this be corrected.
Thanks
sorry don't fully understand
 
Just noticed there was another software update... what are the changes Andy? I updated hoping to be able to turn off the channel preview in the EPG, alas... :p
 
Thanks for the new image guys,just wanted to find out about backup manager its not showing the date when backup was done.Before on other images if i backed up it you read as follows
2011-07-15-enigma2settingsbackup.tar.gz now its only showing
Vuduo-enigam2settingsbackup.targz are do i set it so it shows date of backup?
 
Sorry guys i am being totaly dense today i have changed this setting loads of times but today i just cant find it.
How do i change it so the arrow keys change the channel straight away
 
Andy i will film it later for you bud and give you link via pm if ok fella.
I had a feeling it would not make sense lol
 
in new version can not change subtitle position also imposible to forward or rewind subtitle
its work only in version 2.1
sorry for vix i like vix but for this problems i go to pli :(
 
Timer Crash While Watching A Recording

Hi All

Think I've I've come across a bug - while watching a recording off my HDD, if an timer starts or stops during my viewing, I get a greenscreen crash.

I'm currently using VIX 2.2.105 and my crash logs should hopefully be attached. The ones tonight will probably be most the useful

Be warned I'm no programmer (I lie, I still work with COBOL for one of our high street banks lol) so if you need me to do anything you may have to lead me on hand in hand..
 

Attachments

Oddly after enigma restarts itself the timer continues to run and records the program I want but crashes again at the end of the timer
 
When I did the previous update it hung for quie a time on 'busybox' this time I had the vix spinner for ages on enigma 2. I am now showing version 2.2.106 (after 29updates I think it was )dated 27.7.11. Can I assume all is well? I didn't get any green screen.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top