Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] vix zues on venton

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
Hi I was going to to flash the the new vix zues image to my venton hd2 this weekend as I never done a fresh flash before always done mine from the feed so any help would be good a mate of mine said I will need to put a new bout loader in to my box as well as the image well that has put me off from the start how do I put the boot loader in and where do I get it from allso will I need to put anything lose into the box thanks for any help
 
Sorry judge new to the flashing progress sorry if some of the questions I ask sound stupid just want to get it all rite for when I do flash. So how would I know if I need a boot loader do I flash the the image first then the boot loader how sorry but I having a clue what to do
 
to my knowledge there has not been a bootloader update for the ventons. if your already using ViX 3.0, there should be no issue flashing ViX Zeus.
 
Bootloader first (if it requires one), then image.
I've no idea which Venton boxes require a bootloader update though, sorry.
 
Hi Phoenix I am on vix build 808 version 3.0 on a Veneto hd2 box so I should be OK just flashing the Zeus and won't have to bother with boot loaders I be lost what to do if I had to flash a boot loader as I said I bit new to the flashing side of the box
 
Just double checked for you, there are no new bootloaders for the Ventons. Click on that link that Judge posted for you and follow the flashing tutorial.
 
There isnt a new bootloader for the venton so no need to worry about it. Just flash the new image

Edit: beaten to it.
 
Ah cheers guys ya all good unns if I could buy ya a pint I would ha thanks all for the help will flash the new image tomoro :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top