Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
No need: they are in build 7.The SSH108 tuner does not work for me on the Duo2 with Zeus 007. I tried installing the latest drivers manually etc.
No need: they are in build 7.The SSH108 tuner does not work for me on the Duo2 with Zeus 007. I tried installing the latest drivers manually etc.
Same with my Duo2. But I had channell-settings done with Sundtek usb T2 tunerstick in Dreambox Edit. So it works with those, but doesn`t search T2 channels even with manual search. Ultimo finds T2 channels in manual mode by searching just one transponder at the time.The SSH108 tuner does not work for me on the Duo2 with Zeus 007. I tried installing the latest drivers manually etc. It is only recognised as a DVB-T module (and works as such), but does not seem to support DVB-T2. Am I doing something wrong?
T2-channels are downloaded separately in manual scanning single transponder. Use settings System DVB-T2 and the channel nmbr/frequency of your local sender. You can use Scandinavia or Iceland as tuner configuration.
I have now Zeus 007 in my Vu+Ultimo and it works fine. All drivers are there but T2-channels must be scanned separately as I stated before.
My 3x internal tuners in Ultimo and 2x in Duo2 are also made by Samsung (NIM(SSH108)). Ultimo is (almost) ok, but not Duo2.My internal T2-tuner is made by Samsung and it seems to work.
You can try another tuner setting, Scandinavia, Iceland DVB-T2 for example. You can also try the corresponding channel search instead of frequency. Channel 21 seems to be the standard default.
In manual scan: Use frequency or channel. Suomeksi: Käytä taajuutta tai kanavaa, siihen kanava.You can also try the corresponding channel search instead of frequency = where can I do this, I cannot find it, where I can put the channel number?