Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo Help On Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
Hi Someone Who can Help

I Have Attached a Pic of my Current Version of My Box if someone can Help

Issues I have :-

Cant Use DCC - FTP Will Not Connect?

I Can Update Via Usb :)

I have Tried to load "vuplus-dvb-modules-bm750-3.1.1-4.4.3-20130819" Vu Duo Driver cant do it Tried 3 Diff UBS Sticks Also Both Sockets on Front and Back??

I thought that might have been the 1st step I would do to make things run smooth... but I cant do it when I turn the Box on with USB in it come up with Usb for 2 Sec then Starts as normal.... its Skipping the USB an Loading as normal..

I have Updated the "openvix-3.0.473-vuduo_usb" but my box will not let me do any Online Updates.

I have Loads of BDrip Movies on the 1TB Internal HDD I Really in fear of loosing...

If someone can Help me I would Really Appreciate it..
 

Attachments

  • My Vu Duo.webp
    My Vu Duo.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 22
Ok Guys Im On the New Open Vix Now

My only problem now is
I Cant Connect DCC Via FTP?? Can any one Help and do I Need to Set up a Mount?? I have 1TB Harddrive
 
Have you got the right IP address?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top