Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu Solo 2 Hades 07 glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrxbox360
  • Start date Start date
M

mrxbox360

Guest
A few days ago i updated from apollo 166 to hades o5 by usb,today my vu solo2 notified me there was a update online. i have have updated & 40 mins later my box is still displaying the upgrade in progress message.
 
I've updated to 007 this morning from 006 with out any issues.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi in the end i got fed up waiting almost an hour for the box to reboot so i reflashed to hades 07 by usb & I'm now up & running fine.
 
Hi Guys. I want to update from Apollo to Hades and i understand i have to install from scratch . I don't want to lose my auto timers, haw can i do this, if is possible or not? And i will loose all my plugins, have to install them again, or i can recover them from my back up?
Many Thanks!
 
AutoTimers and Timers can be found in etc/enigma2
As you are on Apollo you need to fresh flash and no system/plugins restores so you will have to install plugins from scratch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
sry again man, i have now the enigma2 folder open and i have timers.xml and pm_timers.xml. which one? or both?
Thanks again
 
the files are called something like autotimer.xml and timers.xml located in "/etc/enigma2"
 
this 2 only? found them ... thanks. i cant loose these , my wife will kill me. :mad:
 
Let me join the tread. Yesterday I upgraded from Apollo to Hades. Everything works sweet apart from YouTube tv plugin that is missing. In Apollo roms this plugin was preinstalled and I loved it as I'm quite heavy YouTube user. Is There any way I can have the very same plugin working on Hades 008?
 
It was never installed by default. Install the HbbTV plugin from the plugin feeds, restart E2 & you'll see it under extensions/blue button again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top