Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu usb tuner turbo set up help needed!

aldo2332

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2014
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
45
Hi guys

I have searched around the forum but cant find a guide or info on how to set up my vu+ usb tuner turbo for a cable line.
If im missing it can somebody direct me? If there isnt one can someone tell me where to start?
I have a virgin subscription my box is a vu+ duo with two sat tuners which i have been using for years I have plugged the usb cable tuner in and it isnt showing on the tunerconfig. (only tuner A/B sat) I read something about enabling the new tuner first please help guys!

thanks

(its an old openvix image im still using as have problems with software update)

vu+ duo
version: helios
kernal: 3.1.1
last update: 2014
anymore info needed please ask
 
i have tried the sundtek tutorial and it didnt work. Is there a plug in for the vu tuner?
 
You need to download the driver, but your vix image is so old that I doubt whether the plugin feeds are now available.
 
thanks. I have installed the latest openvix image since yesterday so all updated to 4.2.
What is the driver called? I have found two.
dvb_usb_turbo or dvb_usb_opticombo

once downloaded whats the next step? Do I use sundtek control centre?
 
Last edited:
The driver is where it has always been - menu/ plug ins/ press green for download/ drivers.
 
ive downloaded the driver dvb_usb_turbo 9 and rebooted
what do i do next to install the tuner?
 
Try menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration
 
thanks found it after 2nd reboot.
Just scanning now :)
 
Are you using ABM? scanning the entire VM network is getting you knowhere unless you like re-arranging 360+ channels on your own
 
oops no im not. I still have my sky ABM bouquets list loaded and will still want to use this. Im unsure how the ABM works with two separate providers one cable and one sat.
Can they be merged for example cable HD movie chans in movies bouquet mixed up with some of the sat movies chans not on cable?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top