Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] VUZERO / OpenViX 5.3.029

bigbling

New member
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
After trying to add C line, error message pop's up on screen every five minutes. Anyone experiencing same issue please?

Please see image attached. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • ERROR.webp
    ERROR.webp
    57 KB · Views: 18
Try re-reading the forum rules.
 
After trying to add C line, error message pop's up on screen every five minutes. Anyone experiencing same issue please?

Please see image attached. Thank you.

Its looking for this file:- etc/CCcam.cfg
 
I'm desperately sorry if I offended forum rules, I wasn't clear if my question was guidelines.
 
Can you kindly advise where I place it please, which folder?

Thank you.
 
You have probably got the wrong file extension on your CCcam.cfg being used to decode your card.

In windows, there is an option to show file extensions, enable it. You probably have a .txt at end
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top