J
JOHNSTON
Guest
Hey guys
Ive plugged in a USB to the front of my box which has some mkv files on it.
I am not sure though on VIX how I can view a USb contents or play the files?
I have went to plugins > media scanner but it says no files found.
I know the box does play MKV though as I just watched one I transferred from the PC to the Vu hard disk as a test
Ive plugged in a USB to the front of my box which has some mkv files on it.
I am not sure though on VIX how I can view a USb contents or play the files?
I have went to plugins > media scanner but it says no files found.
I know the box does play MKV though as I just watched one I transferred from the PC to the Vu hard disk as a test