Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

What Cable VU Solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan626
  • Start date Start date
D

Dan626

Guest
Hi Guys,
I purchased a VU Solo 2 but didnt get a hard drive installed with it! I wish I did now as I have a 2.5 inch 1TB drive but cannot for the love of money find the cables I need to power it up?
Looks like I need sata to ATX 4 pin? I have looked every where and cannot find one on the net.
Does anyone know what I can do or where I can get one?
Thanks,
Dan626
 
My solo2 came with the correct cable in the box as did all my VU+ boxes, maybe you should contact your vendor and tell them it is missing.
 
I concur


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys, I found the cable I didnt bother looking in the box that had all the bits in!!!! Stupid me.
Thanks again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top