Now that even those of us who have legit subscriptions can no longer view our HD channels on our hobby boxes (almost enough for me to go back to the rubbish SlyHD box) what's the best AutoBoquet Maker setting to get Sly numbers with working channels.
For example I want..
101 - BBC One HD
102 - BBC Two HD
103 - ITV HD
104 - Channel 4 HD
105 - Channel 5 (not HD)
401 - Sly Sports (non HD)
503 - BBC News HD
What I mean is a mix of HD and non HD channels so we can use the ones that work on our hobby boxes. Is this possible?
For example I want..
101 - BBC One HD
102 - BBC Two HD
103 - ITV HD
104 - Channel 4 HD
105 - Channel 5 (not HD)
401 - Sly Sports (non HD)
503 - BBC News HD
What I mean is a mix of HD and non HD channels so we can use the ones that work on our hobby boxes. Is this possible?