marty
ViX Beta Tester ,
I have a GB Quad and TM Single, both had shares mounted from my PC (SMB) this was working great but recently I installed a NAS and set up new mounts (NFS) from that and deleted the old mounts from my PC.
Everything is working great and the old mounts no longer show as I deleted them.
Now here's the weird part
On the Quad if I go to the movie list in the media player and press the yellow button I get a list of all available mounts, no problem there
On the Single when I do the same one of the old mounts from my PC (originally there were two) still show
but does now show in mount manager :smash:
Seems like there is a bookmark left behind on the Single but not the Quad?
I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.
Everything is working great and the old mounts no longer show as I deleted them.
Now here's the weird part
On the Quad if I go to the movie list in the media player and press the yellow button I get a list of all available mounts, no problem there
On the Single when I do the same one of the old mounts from my PC (originally there were two) still show
Seems like there is a bookmark left behind on the Single but not the Quad?
I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.