Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Xspeed lx 2 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter notty1975
  • Start date Start date
N

notty1975

Guest
Hi all got a xspeed lx2 been running good until recently the guy who helped me set it up told me it would all update automatically but he's long gone now and I've found that the version on vix I've got is way out of date I've downloaded the latest and flashed it to the box but lost all my settings is there a way of putting the latest vix update on the box without loosing everything I'm not to good at this type of thing so please be gentle
Thanks all
 
none of my boxes update automatically,abm and epg once setup will.
reflashing boxes with usb will overwrite old info on box,in future best to save important files to pc like mg_cfg first.
some images may not allow settings restore on new builds.
 
How hard would it be to set it up from scratch with the latest vix in it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top