Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Youtube - Green Screen (ViX 1.3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malcolm-X
  • Start date Start date
M

Malcolm-X

Guest
Hi Guys,

Just downloaded the Youtube Player on the Vix 1.3, but every time I try to use it it works until the point where it searches the videos, but soon as I play the video file I get a green screen and the receiver restarts.

I have attached the crash log I have been getting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
 

Attachments

Has anybody managed to get Youtube to work on Vix 1.3?

Does my Crash Log show anything obvious?
 
which u tube are you using there are 2 and 1 works just fine


Code:
('YouTubeVideoListActions', 'play')) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

download mytube it works not youtubeplayer
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top