Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] YouTube tv freezes duo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter uki
  • Start date Start date
U

uki

Guest
Anytime I use YouTube tv and try to go back to normal TV channels my duo2 freezes and I have to reboot system.youtube tv works fine on other images like bh and vti.Im using 157 at the moment.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
 
I've had that for a while - pretty much as long as I can remember on my duo2 so I just don't use youtube anymore on it
 
If you are pressing the exit button whilst viewing the video then it freezes. You will first need to get out of a video by pressing the red button. Then if you press the exit button, it will exit the plugin properly without freezing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top