I'm having an issue with my timers when one recording should start after another. For example my dual tuner is recording the following:
Programme 1 - BBC 1 - 20:00-21:00
Programme 2 - ITV 2 - 20:00-21:00
Programme 3 - BBC 2 - 21:00 - 21:30
Programme 4 - C4 - 21:00-21:30
By default there is a custom offset of 5 mins before/after a recording, this means Programmes 3 and 4 will not start recording as both tuners are in use at their start times.
There's a couple of channels that run over their end time (I've found that ITV2 or MTV always do this!) If I set a timer or autotimer for something on these channels the end is cut off without an offset but it's the only way to guarentee my other recording start.
Is there a way to avoid this? Is a negative offset possible? I'd much rather miss a couple of minutes at the beginning that a couple at the end.
Programme 1 - BBC 1 - 20:00-21:00
Programme 2 - ITV 2 - 20:00-21:00
Programme 3 - BBC 2 - 21:00 - 21:30
Programme 4 - C4 - 21:00-21:30
By default there is a custom offset of 5 mins before/after a recording, this means Programmes 3 and 4 will not start recording as both tuners are in use at their start times.
There's a couple of channels that run over their end time (I've found that ITV2 or MTV always do this!) If I set a timer or autotimer for something on these channels the end is cut off without an offset but it's the only way to guarentee my other recording start.
Is there a way to avoid this? Is a negative offset possible? I'd much rather miss a couple of minutes at the beginning that a couple at the end.
