Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Auto Volume

Unzip and add the files to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutomaticVolumeAdjustment and then restart enigma.

Hi, Noticed that I was having an issue when I added a new channel to the list and set it to (say) -50. It is an MPEG channel on Satellite (as opposed to the rest that are AAC-HE).
The channel did not change down the volume and then if I went to one of the channels that was working prior to adding the new entry.

I can see a setting to limit overall MPEG volume (presumably for all channels) but does the adjuster not work for individual MPEG channels?

thanks
Paul
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top