G
giub1981
Guest
Hi
I currently have a VU+ Duo box but am thinking of upgrading to a duo2 (or even solo 4k) and have DVB-C tuner installed. I currently use sat for viewing but an thinking of changing to cable as I have a feed with VM so I can access HD channels which I cant with sat.
I currently only have 1 feed coming into the house for my VM Tivo box and from this feed, I am able to watch one channel and record another (record 2 and watch a 3rd). If I do change to a DUO2, would I need to have 2 cable feeds to watch 1 channel and record another (just as you do with sat) or does cable work differently and 1 feed with be able to do this all?
If it does work off one feed, do you have to change any settings for it to watch 1 channel and record another? I read somewhere that a "loop through" is needed. (sorry of the terminology is wrong, I am still learning).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
I currently have a VU+ Duo box but am thinking of upgrading to a duo2 (or even solo 4k) and have DVB-C tuner installed. I currently use sat for viewing but an thinking of changing to cable as I have a feed with VM so I can access HD channels which I cant with sat.
I currently only have 1 feed coming into the house for my VM Tivo box and from this feed, I am able to watch one channel and record another (record 2 and watch a 3rd). If I do change to a DUO2, would I need to have 2 cable feeds to watch 1 channel and record another (just as you do with sat) or does cable work differently and 1 feed with be able to do this all?
If it does work off one feed, do you have to change any settings for it to watch 1 channel and record another? I read somewhere that a "loop through" is needed. (sorry of the terminology is wrong, I am still learning).
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

