Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cannot access plugins

Scherzzo

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,

I reflashed my box and now when I try access the download plugins I get a message 'Sorry feeds seem to in an unstable state, if you wish to use them please enable 'Allow unstable (experimental) updates in "Software update settings".

I went into system and software update and tried to access using menu button but it kicks me out.

I've tried about 4 different versions of openvix and I get the same issue.

Hope you can guide me

Scherzzo
 
see picon on homesite : RED meens unstable or not accessable
 
Quickly after I posted this I found the option using webif. Thanks anyway!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top