Helvetica
Forum Supporter

Hi everyone, I feel absolutely sick. After flashing my VU+2 Duo with Openvix 6.7.013 2 days ago, the EPG stopped working the next day. I had been using the EPGInstaller plugin and the Refresh Now didn't work either. After numerous times trying it, and restarting the box I deleted that plugin thinking there may be an update. But trying to d/l it again gave me an error message and "perhaps opkg update". So I decided to try EPG Refresh -. I downloaded EPGRefresh and after checking the settings, I let it run on my Freesat Bouquet on Astra 28.2°. It took a while and appeared to do the job. When it was finally finished. I selected the FreesatUK bouquet and sure enough, ITV 1 (for example) was showing the name of the current program. So I selected ITV1 and I got nothing at all - the screen was black with the VIX logo at top left. This happens with every channel, EPG info or not - I had no picture at all on any channel. Info is shown but no picture.
I checked my network, cables, power cable, sat settings, all were OK.
So I installed 6.7.14 today and although I made a 6.7.013 backup 2 days ago and also again before I installed this one, plus I had my old 6.0.08 backup, the new 6.7.14 has deleted all the backups in my /media/hdd/imagebackups folder, so I can't restore my plugins and settings.
This is a nightmare. I can't connect to the VU+ using DreamboxEdit or Dcc-E2 to at least get my satellites.xml and channels infos onto it because it is telling me the username and password is incorrect.
I am at my wits' end and close to tears.. I'll keep trying..
I checked my network, cables, power cable, sat settings, all were OK.
So I installed 6.7.14 today and although I made a 6.7.013 backup 2 days ago and also again before I installed this one, plus I had my old 6.0.08 backup, the new 6.7.14 has deleted all the backups in my /media/hdd/imagebackups folder, so I can't restore my plugins and settings.
This is a nightmare. I can't connect to the VU+ using DreamboxEdit or Dcc-E2 to at least get my satellites.xml and channels infos onto it because it is telling me the username and password is incorrect.
I am at my wits' end and close to tears.. I'll keep trying..