Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] channels not clearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr e
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr e

Guest
Hi all. I've recently flashed my vu+ duo box with the latest image 793. Ever since I've updated the image my scrambled channels don't clear. I've tried to reflash via usb but I still have the same problem. The strange thing is that sometimes if you leave it on a scrambled channel it clears after maybe 30 mins. But it only stays on for about an hour. Can somebody help please.
 
Ha ha I knew that mate, you won't get help with Cs on here, I suggest you speak with your server/supplier.
 
Thread closed.
We don't support CS here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top