Joe_90
Moderator
Just add the difference in seconds 
Actually, this one is more helpful:You can work it all out from this line:....
As you can use those two numbers in a simple Perl one-liner to get the time from any tag. e.g.:< 48.4063> [XMLTVImport] autostart (0) occured at 1604512949.75
[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][parent]: perl -le 'print scalar localtime(shift()-48.4063+1604512949.75)' 38.7348 [/COLOR]
Wed Nov 4 18:02:20 2020
[parent]: perl -le 'print scalar localtime(shift()-48.4063+1604512949.75)' 170706.9567
Fri Nov 6 17:26:48 2020[/FONT]
Actually, this one is more helpful:
As you can use those two numbers in a simple Perl one-liner to get the time from any tag. e.g.:
Code:[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][parent]: perl -le 'print scalar localtime(shift()-48.4063+1604512949.75)' 38.7348 [/COLOR] Wed Nov 4 18:02:20 2020 [parent]: perl -le 'print scalar localtime(shift()-48.4063+1604512949.75)' 170706.9567 Fri Nov 6 17:26:48 2020[/FONT]
I actually use the real-time setting in my debug logs as it's an option. My tongue-in-cheek reply to you was just a joke! I don't really know why this thread is so long - people should use whatever option is most suitable for them. Most users don't have debug logs enabled. It's mostly testers or devs who use them. I think it's great to finally have the option of different time settings in the logfile.
I actually use the real-time setting in my debug logs as it's an option. My tongue-in-cheek reply to you was just a joke! I don't really know why this thread is so long - people should use whatever option is most suitable for them. Most users don't have debug logs enabled. It's mostly testers or devs who use them. I think it's great to finally have the option of different time settings in the logfile.
...
Maybe I'll just stop looking at them in the future.
Personally I find time-since-boot more useful, as it's easier to judge progressions from a single number.I am pretty sure we are the first image to offer actual time in logs. It is the most useful layout.
The days of ViX being geared for benefit of end user are definitely over!
No, when do you see me post jokes? Just look here. People getting banned for complaining about an item that has been in Vix for many years
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63406-Menubutton-in-5-4
Well Abu, when I 1st joined you had no issues hitting me for a really minor criticism - so OK for you to take actions against users, but not anybody else
Abu, I wanted to forget it (thats why I deleted it, before your response) ...but then you have to your 5 pennyworth regardlessI don't recall banning you. Please remind me which post you made that led me to do that. If banning you was unwarranated, I will offer my apology.
People should not be silenced for airing cristicsm of changes. A discussion can be had as to why, and see if a happy medium can be found. And people can understand why the changes have been made and why the loss had to be suffered.
This only works when people do not want to be deceptive
Abu, I wanted to forget it (thats why I deleted it, before your response) ...but then you have to your 5 pennyworth regardless
I don‘t need to do anything - cool down AbuYou obviously have not forgotten. And how can I respond to a deleted post? If I owe you an apology, it is only right that I do.
However, you have now accused me of double standards. So you need to substantiate this attack on my honour and integrity.
I don‘t need to do anything - cool down Abu