Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Flash openvix 3.2.003 problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter kallestorp
  • Start date Start date
K

kallestorp

Guest
:confused:

It's been a while, but today I decided to get a new image on my vu+ ultimo. I bought vu+ Ultimo with three s2 tuners about when it came to market. Till today my build has been apollo66.

I did the same as usual. Flashed via usb. Loaded well and after a beautiful new openvix picture I got the first question. HDMI, scart and two more options. Now my problem: the box does not react to my remote or the arrows on the display. If I touch + or - then a small window pops up informing me that I am adjusting the volume.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks :)
 
:)

That did the trick. It's now installing beyond. Weird though that the rc code changed. Never done that before. But thanks a lot for your help:D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top