L
LHD_Kid
Guest
Hi Guys,
I seem also to be having this problem, but 10 evenings reflashing image and trying every conceivable settling and tuner configuration has me scratching my head.
It all started when I really stupidly thought it would be nice to try the latest Vix image......
I had all the channels before, new flashed Image and I can only find 11 channels (6 of which are Channel 4). The quality of the signal is great and nothing has changed with the hardware.
I've never been able to connect it to the internet so any options I have are limited to USB stick and scans...
VU+duo (quite old one) with motorised positioner
What can I do?
My only option seems to be to go an buy something else... which I don't really want to do...!
I seem also to be having this problem, but 10 evenings reflashing image and trying every conceivable settling and tuner configuration has me scratching my head.
It all started when I really stupidly thought it would be nice to try the latest Vix image......
I had all the channels before, new flashed Image and I can only find 11 channels (6 of which are Channel 4). The quality of the signal is great and nothing has changed with the hardware.
I've never been able to connect it to the internet so any options I have are limited to USB stick and scans...
VU+duo (quite old one) with motorised positioner
What can I do?
My only option seems to be to go an buy something else... which I don't really want to do...!
