M
magichew
Guest
My Vu Duo 2 Box seemed to have menus accessed remotely this morning. Details are vague as it was my wife relaying the information but the Menu moved on screen by itself. Anyone else seen this? Apparently it rebooted, the on screen headed to Transponder settings and rebooted again. Not sure if anything else was accessed as I say my wife gave me the details.
The box is on the network with a public IP to access recordings and such remotely. I find it strange that if someone was trying to tinker with my settings remotely they wouldn't just use WEBIF and change the settings there.
Anyone seen this before?
The box is on the network with a public IP to access recordings and such remotely. I find it strange that if someone was trying to tinker with my settings remotely they wouldn't just use WEBIF and change the settings there.
Anyone seen this before?