Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Mount NAS share problem on Solo2 box

groove_timer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone could help me. I have setup my new Solo2 box using the excellent guide from Phoenix and now wish to add my NAS shared folder. I've had a look on the forum and followed a couple of similar issues but for the life of me can't get this to setup properly.

I have enabled both NFS and Samba but when I scan for shares, I see my NAS appearing in the list but not the shared folders underneath.
screenshot.webp

I have checked and it looks like I've not got any security on the share and have everyone group selected.
Capture2.webp

Capture.webp

Totally stumped in getting this setup. Hope someone might have had a similar problem or could advice. Thanks


Setup:
Box - VU+ SOLO2
Firmware - openvix-3.0.720
NAS - Zyxel NSA310
 
Thanks jimmmmm, I'll give that a bash and let you know how I get on
 
groove_timer did you ever get this working? You have the same nas as me and i would like to get this working. thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top