I have a Zero as well but don't want to try that until I've sorted this!
opkg install http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/all/openresolv_3.7.3-r0_all.ipk
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
Yeah credentials are unchanged mate. Still working on Zero and if i regress to 62.011 it will work. Thanks for the help, I'll come back to it another day.
No but its the same openvpn version, 1,1,7?

Probably not the correct way to do it but a hack till a solution is found
Please make a backup incase of issues
This is from vuuno4k feeds but it's an all ipk so may work
Code:opkg install http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/all/openresolv_3.7.3-r0_all.ipk
Put VPN manager ipk in tmp then
Code:opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
See if that works
OpenVix 6.3.004 ( release ) and with OpenBh 5.2.004 ( release ) - issue.
I have open an issue under openvix git enigma2 section --> https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/issues/863
Anyone from dev´s can take a look to it, please?
best regards
nunigaia